HEADER BLOG TITLE

07/10/2013

Delphine Cowl



Pattern: Delphine by Amanda Perkins from her book Desirable Crochet Motifs, Volume 1, 2008 to 2010 available on Ravelry
Yarn: Vinnis Serina in colour Storm
Hooksize: 3,75 mm
I hooked 14 flowers to create a lightweight cowl for Spring/Autumn weather



 Hello!  A thunderstorm is rolling in and I am feeling happy since I just love rainy seasons and it has been unseasonably hot and dry until now.  I will therefore wrap up this posting since we live in an area that also suffers from severe electrical storms.  We have had to surge protect all our appliances after we donated a few wi-fi modems to the weather last year, phew!! I am off to the kitchen now - we are eating Singapore Laksa tonight yum.  I am looking forward to enjoying a craft beer whilst cooking up a storm - pun intended ;-)


Have a great week, I am back to hooking my triangles after a splurge at the yarn store earlier today - yay!  See you soon again xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! And you are being very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sophisticated! Very lovely! Way to go! xh

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an unusual design and it is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it, the colour, the flowers!!!!!
    Even here the rain season is started, but I think we have warmer temperatures!!!! ;oD
    Happy week, xxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice idea and great colour.
    Don't get too excited - all long term forecasts talk of a very warm and dry summer. I almost ran out in the rain yesterday. but for the lightning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous cowl. The flower motif is beautiful. Thanks for mentioning Amanda Perkins. I must honestly admit that I haven't heard from her before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for commenting! I can recommend all the designs by Amanda Perkins. I just fell in love with her motifs and they are so versatile too!

    ReplyDelete